Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Beautiful Imagination!

So I wasn't noticing too much Judah progress during the day, but tonight I sure did!
  • He said, "Willow" when talking to Willow or telling me that she was Willow, many times. She's always "Baby" to him.
  • Judah said, "Hi Mommy, how are you? Then he looked surprised, giving me very good eye contact. I approached him & he touched my lips saying, “Mommy” a couple of times.
  • Willow gave Judah his milk & he said, “Thank you Willow!” (I told him to say it but he waited to say it on his own time).
  • Judah said, "Water please!" I gave him water, he helped do the ice machine. Usually the ice machine is a toy and I really wasn't expecting the ice water to remain in the cup long, but it did, all night long. I think he even drank some too.
  • I left with Willow to run an errand. T said that Judah said, "Mommy" just one time and was not crying out my name when he needed help. He didn't get upset for one second the entire time we were gone!!
  • Judah ran from the hallway to the living room to scare me. He screamed, “Rawwrrr!” putting his hands up at me, they were covered in hand sanitizer, haha. He had just gone to the bathroom and put it on himself! I've never had him use that, he just did it on his own - maybe because that's what Sebastian likes to use.
  • Sebastian said, “Judah spin me! Judah can you spin me?” Judah says, “okay” and did it! Sebastian was really excited about Judah responding to him.
  • Judah was singing the Caillou song that was playing on TV. He was using the correct words & on beat!
  • I was giving Bash until the count of three to get in the bathroom. I said, "One, two..“ And Judah yells, "Caillou!” Being a serious parent just flew out the window, it was not possible. Sebastian & I were both laughing.
T cleaned the kitchen really well today & did a bit more around the house too. I will admit, I kind of feel like a new person. The whiteness of our sink is blinding! I don't know how she even did that! Mom gave her a ride to & from work today. I hope she can make it tomorrow - we are signed up for a park play date in the morning.
Willow found a pile of cloth napkins in the garage. She grabbed one and carried it around for a while. Then she took off her pajama dress & told me that she wanted to wear the napkin to bed! She was very serious about it too!
Judah ran into the street barefoot & almost immediately stepped on something. He screamed out in pain and wouldn't walk on his sore foot for a while. I could tell it was hurting him really bad. I emailed family to get in touch with Scott & tell him to come home - which they did. We are thinking he stepped on a bee stinger. He's walking on it now. There's a lump and it's a bit purple.
Sebastian got the mail. We were all outside. Willow took the mail from him telling him that she wanted to carry the "mailbox". She kept calling the mail the mailbox, haha.
Sebastian's new neighbor friends didn't show today. He worked hard on some scooter inventions (had camping chairs on top of his scooter), did some artwork on the driveway (a big blue bath!) and a drawing of our truck attached to our van. Later he was inspired to come inside & paint, so I set him up in his room with a table, chair, watercolors, watercolor paper and other paints. He painted 3 pictures - a piano, the wind (I think?) and one of himself finding treasure in the sand at the beach. There's a beautiful imagination in that boy!
Scott couldn't be home for the massage again this week. Rosemary observed me doing it today, completely on my own. Judah was all over the place - which RARELY happens when she is here. Rosemary asked me to have T & Willow move elsewhere since they were a distraction to Judah. I told them to go to the playroom. Willow came right back out & stood beside me. T stayed in the play room the entire time, haha. :) Judah continued to be all over the place. Unfortunately Rosemary assumed some things I was doing were not right - and instructed me to do what I was already doing. She seemed to have the impression that I didn't know the massage as well as I actually do. I did his massage again tonight before bed.
 
Scott popped in this evening when Judah hurt himself & then was out the door again, not returning home again until 9:30pm. I've had a long day.
 
Judah didn't poop again today.
 
Judah meds (no poop, was in underwear most of the day though & had a gigantic poop yesterday)
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
  • Sleep factor
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • his b-12/folinic shot 
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS (twice a day) 
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • skin rash med
  • Miralax 1time
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almond milk










  • Meds not complete - none


    Meds didn't take -

    • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
    • Beta TCP 1-4 daily (tried in baby food - he refused)Fish Oil 


    Meds we don't have - none

    OTC med - Tylenol 1 1/2 tsp. - none taken today
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment