Sunday, July 27, 2014

Laundry System Starter

My back hurt most of today. It wasn't until early evening that I was functional. It's important to try & relax when your back is knotted up like that.. but man, it makes me so mad that back pain is stealing my day away & that there's nothing I can do about it (that has worked)! It's stolen many days of my life away!! And the amount of times I needed to bend over today seemed like more times than I bend over in a month, I'm sure it wasn't, but it felt like it. I had Sebastian & Willow picking up things I needed or things I dropped. I tried getting Judah to do the same but was not successful.

Scott took all of the kids to the park. Then he took the 2 youngest to the store. Sebastian stayed home & watched Star Wars. He also engaged in our new laundry system. His hamper has turned into a giant IKEA bag. Everyone's has. His bag was full so I washed it all. He asked me where his bag was & I told him it was in the laundry room & that the clothes in the dryer needed to go into it. Then I reminded him that now he needed to take his bag to his room, fold his clothes & put them away. He started to do this, and then the timer went off, which meant I had to walk him to the neighbor's house to see if she was home yet so he could ask her to play. I had agreed to this earlier. We walked, she wasn't there, we came back. He went right back to his room & kept folding! Never once did he even go back to see what was happening on Star Wars! He folded all of them & put them away. I showed him that Judah had a separate bag. "Judah is going to do this too???" he asked. I said, "Yes, he may need some help, but yes, everyone is going to do this." Sebastian is also rinsing his dishes & putting them in the dishwasher after he eats - he's good at this too!

Scott dealt with the phone issue some more - he went to pick it up. They were supposed to have replaced the broken screen. When he arrived he learned that the digitizer had also broken during that one & only time I ever dropped the phone. The digitizer is another $120. So yeah, we took the broken phone, by the time we bought a screen & a digitizer we would have paid over the $200 it costs to replace the phone with insurance. Insanity. That phone seems to fall apart pretty easily anyway - Scott found stories online about the screen breaking while people carried it in their pocket!! Be leery of the Lumias!

Meds Completed

  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Sleep factor
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • his b-12/folinic shot 
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily










  • Meds not complete - DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS (took only one time)

    Meds didn't take -
    • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days 
    • Fish Oil 
    • skin rash med not needed
    • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
    • Molasses 1 tsp in almond milk
    • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
    • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning
    • Miralax
    Meds we don't have - none

    No comments:

    Post a Comment