Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Excuse Me Mommy

Judah says to me tonight as Sebastian is yelling something at me, "Excuse me Mommy.." Wow! After that he told me something like.. "that's funny". It was awesome. 

We did Judah's nebulizer for the first time tonight. At first it scared him. After much coaxing, hugging & kisses he managed to sit still. When he realized it would not hurt him he was able to do the treatment. Pretty quickly, he looked like he was enjoying it.. quite a bit.. like it was making him feel very good. I'm not sure exactly...

Judah body slammed me quite a few times while I was beginning to wake up this morning. Oh my god, he is seriously capable of hurting me.. and thinking it's fun. It wasn't long before I texted Scott telling him we needed someone to help us, NOW!!

Sebastian made binoculars' and a badge at camp. He had a super fun day. Although when we were leaving he forgot everything.. the counselors acted as if they knew he would do this. ??

I was able to get all of the kids to clean up today. Sebastian & Willow did the most.. they were slow going, but they did quite a bit. Judah sang the song, as did Willow. Judah did some picking up when I gave him things to put in a bin.


Meds Completed
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Sleep factor
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • his b-12/folinic shot 
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
  • NEBULIZER - FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!










  • Meds not complete -
    There were in milks he didn't finish:
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almond milk
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS

  • Meds didn't take -
    • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
    • skin rash med not needed
    • Miralax
    • Fish Oil 
    Meds we don't have -
    • Iron up 1 tsp/day
    • Probiotic 1 daily in morning

    No comments:

    Post a Comment