Monday, July 7, 2014

She Needs to Poop! She Lost a Tooth! She Needs a Dollie!

Not much to report today- looming headache.

The kids were able to play in the front yard with a full kiddie pool, thanks to big brother Sebastian. Of course that was much too every-day for him though, just a kiddie pool. So he tied the hose around some strong branches in our one & only tree (which seems to have more & more uses as Sebastian grows in height & ideas). He turned on the water and created a tree fountain basically. Since I'm still taller than him (knock on wood), I was able to journey the water hose up a few more branches for a higher fountain.. which actually became a moving fountain as the hose continued to fall out of the tree.

Judah had many 2 word phrases today. He really needed to get out today - that might have pushed more progress out of him. They all needed to get out today!! Too bad Mommy was in headache hell. Another interesting point - Judah hasn't had his b-12 shots 2 nights in a row (we're out). Is this stalling progress? I just haven't seen any shooting progress lately. But we've also had family in town, which usually shows simmering progress in him. There's hasn't been a lot of "new" coming out of him, perhaps because he's taking in so much "new"??

Today Judah was attempting to pee standing up at the toilet, that was interesting. He does this in the bathtub quite often. Yesterday he stood in the bathtub and moved in a circle, watering all of the sides of the tub, haha. (That's probably only funny to mothers.)

Willow missed her nap today. That makes it sound like it was her fault. Had I laid down with her for 10 minutes she would have easily had a nap - it's pretty much the adult's fault when a kid misses a nap. So she was very upset come early evening. Sebastian was so concerned he stopped playing and began suggesting ideas to me of what may be wrong - she needed to poop, she was throwing up, she just lost a tooth, she wants a dollie.. that's all I can remember. He tried to instruct her how to get dressed & explained to her that she could go outside if she got dressed. Judah was in the pool, somewhat bored. I saw him run, trip on the edge of the pool and fall into the pool, a number of times! He was usually surprised, but never without a big smile!

Sebastian called Pa Rock since we had missed Pa Rock's many birthday calls due to my broken phone. I told Sebastian to ask Pa Rock if we were staying with him, which he did. But he added to that, "Mommy wants to know because she's afraid the animals will smell!!" hahaaa. Nice improv there son, impressive. The first thing my dad does when I get on the phone is reassure me that the animals are far from the house & that the smell will not bother me, hahahaaa! I tried a couple of times to explain that Sebastian was just making that up - but it was no use. Sebastian is only seven - I can't imagine how much trouble he's going to get me into as he gets older!! As a 7 year old he can be pretty convincing. He definitely uses his age to his advantage sometimes! He's recently begun making up stories, leading us on for a while before he may or may not admit that everything he just said was not true. He probably gets that from me, as I try to entertain the kids sometimes by joking around about things that are obviously very un-true.

While I was on the phone with Pa Rock, Willow & Sebastian took complete advantage of the lid being off of the cupcake dish. I found them on the floor, singing a song about sugar they had just made up, with what had minutes ago been an icing covered lid (I dropped the cupcakes yesterday) lying on the floor between them. This was now a nearly clean lid. They were both licking icing from their fingers. They weren't even upset when I took the lid away - that's how much icing they had just inhaled!!!

At his party the other day a friend of his was joking around about a "girl" and Sebastian teased the kid by adding to that, "friend!!" Again, impressive improv. ;) But then he saw that I was listening & got the, "whoops!" look on his face, haha. He's suddenly interested in love, telling Scott & I (also telling Meemaw & Granddad) that we are "in love". He's curious that's for sure.

Here's a video of Judah's music therapy session on Saturday (2 days ago). Scott & I were both able to partake. It was a good session - I've seen twice as good though. Scott said it was much better than what he usually sees when he takes him on his own. Enjoy! I can guarantee these songs will stay in your head!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D9lfRrILUQ

Judah meds.
  • skin rash med x 1
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Miralax 1-2 times day - 1 times
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • Creon (pancrilipase
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day 
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 1 time
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning

Meds not complete


Meds didn't take
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • Fish Oil 
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily - 1 times
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 
Meds we don't have
  • Sleep factor
  • his b-12/folinic shot
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day


  •  

    No comments:

    Post a Comment