Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Characters & Inventors!

Judah is registered for preschool next year. He may be at a different location (Brush Coll), but still near our house.. just a bit further.. less than a 10 min drive.

Our worker hasn't gotten paid. She let me know that she will be quitting if the pay situation doesn't correct itself quickly. It's a big mess. Whether she does or not, we still have many hours we need covered.. so we are looking for someone (or more) either way.

Judah had an incredulous day! He is repeating EVERYTHING and understanding so much more (I can see this in his responses to my questions or instructions). He's coming up with more ideas. He brought me a huge aircraft carrier toy he got for Christmas and told me "water". Then he told me, "bath". I think I had just let him know we were doing a bath later. Sebastian was starting his shower - Judah wanted to go in with what he was calling his "boat" & take a bath with Sebastian. It wasn't a bath toy - but Judah somehow knew that aircraft carriers are in the water & obviously that's where it belonged! So cool. Sebastian & Judah have played together like best friends today.. in the sprinkler, wrestling in the house, playing trains and more. At one point I pulled Judah away from the wrestling so I could wrestle with him & he went right back to Sebastian! That never happens.

Judah was making a point of doing many different, "I want.. " sentences today. We need to move on from that & try more!!!

Willow has been HILARIOUS today. She's so quick witted. When Scott got home I had her in her big Awesome 3000 t-shirt (a Sebastian sized shirt, the smallest they sold) with a diaper underneath. She lifted her shirt to her chin while she stood between Scott & I and said to me, "Can YOU do this??" hahaaa. She brushes her teeth.. and her cheeks and her forehead.. and more. Tonight she touched her shoulder and said, "What's this?" I told her and then she asked me the same thing, holding her hand up and making a fist. She laid her hand flat, palm up & asked me the same thing. I had no answer for that one. She said, "Train tracks!" haha. Then she ran her hand down the side of my face and said, "You're a princess." Best thing ever. We were laying in her bed, faces 2 inches from one another. She told me, "Love you" a million times and then fell asleep. While I was putting her down I had to get up to use the bathroom. Of course she got up as well. I found her on the couch, curled up under a blanket, holding a stuffed animal after I got out of the bathroom. ha! Everyone was in the living room watching the Little Mermaid.

Scott came home with a new broom tonight and Willow says, "Scott!! What are you doing here?? Are you going to clean??" hahaaa. Later she tried to sweep Scott & I up saying, "I'm going to clean you up!" Yesterday she got the plunger and tried to plunge Daddy, "I'm going to plunge Daddy!!"

Whenever it's Willow's time to respond she thinks of a creative, unique way to answer.. every time, and quickly too. It's so awesome. When we go out she is often very quiet and serious looking, but she's not "shy". She is merely studying the situation & environment in order to decide how she is going to play her role. Once she has decided, her confidence & coolness is very apparent. She walks/dances/gallops around, so content with life, enjoying every breath of air. Today she sat in her bed and grabbed the cord behind her bed, holding it across her lap and yanking it up & down, "Giddy up! Giddy up! Yeeehaw!!" I don't know where she even learned that!

It's so amazing, beyond amazing, to experience the completely meaningful, genuine eye contact from my son. I didn't see him give up one time today when I didn't understand something he was trying to convey - he just kept trying! Confidence was bubbling out of him. Today he told SEBASTIAN that he wanted "pants on" and then went to his room. I found him trying to step into one of Sebastian's t-shirts that he had just pulled from a dresser drawer. That was incredible. He told someone else (not Scott or I), and he went to do it, completely independent.. and he knew what he wanted & got it (as best he could). I am so proud of him. Those moments teach me that I need to let him do more. They remind me that he can totally do these things, we just have to let him!

Sebastian asked me for a rope today. "Can I have that rope you used to make your invention the other day?" Sebastian & I both make inventions - I realized that today when I found myself helping him come up with more ideas for his 3 kid riding toy invention. He hadn't asked. What a fun thing to have in common with your kid! Pinterest brought me new perspective. Nothing is as it seems anymore. Nothing has just one purpose, it has 1000 more! To Sebastian - Everything has a way of being fun! To me - Everything has a way of being useful!

Judah had one big poop, formed.

Judah meds.

We did eyedrop today. (He went from activity to activity - very wound up in the afternoon. I think he can't focus due to his vision & goes on to try something else quickly, hoping to be able to do that one and immediately moving on when he can't.)
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily (one)
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Miralax 1-2 times day - 1 time
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
  • Sleep factor
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS  2 time
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • his b-12/folinic shot 

Meds not complete
  • skin rash med (did once on chest)

Meds didn't take (totally screwed up milks today!)
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning
  • Fish Oil 
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almond milk

Meds we don't have

No comments:

Post a Comment