Saturday, July 19, 2014

Screaming in IKEA

Judah and I arrived at music therapy a bit before 10 this morning. The studio was locked up & Angie's car was nowhere to be found. I didn't think anything of it. She's often a few minutes late for the 10am sessions. So we waited.. 12 minutes went by & I realized I really needed a phone! We had just driven 45 minutes to get there. I couldn't just zip back home & wait for her to get in touch with me. And I hadn't just driven 45 minutes only to turn around & drive another 45 minutes back. Gas is $4 a gallon these days.

So I got out Sebastian's I-pad. Judah had been playing Angry Birds on it the entire way to Portland. I emailed Angie a few times, then Scott, then Mom, then a few more people. Finally I realized I could probably just post a note on Facebook, for all of my friends to see, asking them to text Scott or Mom. Scott got random texts throughout the morning & early afternoon. When he finally saw me in person he said, "So apparently you put out an APB this morning?? Random people are texting me, telling me to check my email!" haha.

Judah & I waited for at least a half an hour, walking around, doing a little exploring, etc. Trying to connect with others via the internet took some time as well. Angie never showed. IKEA here we come.

Judah was very patient through the IKEA shopping trip. We just cruised the "as-is" section. I did some speed shopping. When Judah began to get restless he let out a high-pitched scream. In literally under a SECOND another scream echoed back.. but it wasn't him, and we had no idea where it came from! The lady standing near us started laughing. So of course after that Judah would let out high-pitched screams fairly often, hoping to hear the mystery scream again. It never happened though. It was so strange!!!!!

Scott worked about half the day. He'll work all day tomorrow.

Judah meds

  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Miralax 1-2 times day - 1 time
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
  • Sleep factor
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almond milk
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • his b-12/folinic shot 
  • Fish Oil 
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day





  • Meds not complete
    • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day  (only took 1/2 tablet once)
    • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS  2 times (just did once) 

    Meds didn't take

  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning

    • skin rash med - not needed
    • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
    • Beta TCP 1-4 daily

    Meds we don't have

    No comments:

    Post a Comment