Saturday, July 5, 2014

SEVEN YEARS

So then.. we had a SEVEN YEAR OLD.. wait, did that really happen?? Yes, and it just tore my heart to pieces. My little boy suddenly seemed to be completely his own person. It was the first time I realized that if he had a driver's license he probably wouldn't need me at all! Because at SEVEN he is incredibly self-sufficient, intelligent & creative. He breathes light into others around him. After j...ust seven years, his character has molded, ready to grow in a new direction. This morning I found him sitting on the living room floor, in his pajamas, directly in front of his brand new, shiny, green bike. (He has a bike with gears now!?!) He was staring at it, completely in love. "I have wheels that can go backwards now!" he said. If only time went that way too. Happy birthday Sebastian Phoenix. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.

No comments:

Post a Comment