Sunday, May 11, 2014

What All Moms Like

Judah sure was talking when he was watching Thomas the Train videos on the computer! Mostly single words, with the exception of "Diesel 10" quite a bit. His words are getting more clear. The increase in practice helps a lot I'm sure!

Judah kept a dry diaper and underwear all day.

This morning Sebastian handed me a gift he had created at school. He said, "That's just something moms like.", as he grabbed another gift to give me. I opened the gift to discover what was loved by all moms across the world. He had made me a hand print - his Kindergarten hand print! He was right, just something moms like. :) I love it. He opened all of my presents for me except that one. We discovered lots of good chocolate from Gramma & Papa, even gluten-free granola! The big yellow bag of gifts was awesome! Scott said he had intended to get me an IKEA gift card, which was to be followed by him telling me to go spend the day shopping. But unfortunately you have to buy those gift cards in store or request them to be mailed. Apparently their mail gift certificates take a really long time to arrive.

I had some peaceful mom time while Scott took the kids to the store. I have way too many projects going on right now. I was able to finish one while he was gone.

Sebastian made his Mother's Day gift for Gramma this evening. Willow and Judah will make theirs in the morning. We aren't the most timely family.

Scott made strawberry stuffed French toast this morning, sprinkled with blueberries and powdered sugar. Later Judah saw a photo I took of this gorgeous dish. He pointed at it, looked at me with a smile and said pancake (not clear but mostly correct sounds). That's a new one! Willow calls French toast pancakes as well.

Judah took 1 tsp fish oil, 2 vit d., 1/2 a bethanecol , Oxymag and docusate sodium (only once). He also took 1 tablespoon l-carnatine. No Miralax, pooped once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment