Sunday, June 29, 2014

A Break

Scott took the kids to the park today- all 3!
Scott took the kids to the store today- all 3!
I had a break. I desperately, sorely needed one. I just needed some time to myself. Unfortunately this time was spent adding check marks to the growing to-do list, but at least I was doing this stuff with no interruptions & no noise. I'll take that break any day. Thanks babe.

Gramma is going to have a book signing on Aug. 1st. She gifted me a copy of her book. Otherwise I would have been ordering on Amazon.. did I mention it's on Amazon? That's no joke! Buy it here!   School for the Dead

The kids were elated to see Gramma & Papa! They stopped by on their way home from their big trip. They went to see how our garden was doing. Scott & I stayed inside. Minutes later Judah ran in to get me, pulling me outside to join. Soon afterwards he ran back in for Scott! When we were inside, Judah requested his new favorite movie, "Finding Nemo". He said, "Nemo!!" I told him that Gramma & Papa were here and asked him if he wanted to watch it for Judah or for Gramma/Papa. He said very clearly, "Gramma!!" He wanted to share Nemo with me as well recently. He was so intent on this that he held onto me so I wouldn't leave his side while we watched it, haha. Willow was sorrowful to see Gramma & Papa leave.

Woke up to pancakes this morning - thanks babe.


Judah meds.
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • Miralax 1-2 times day - 1 times
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day 
  • his b-12/folinic shot
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily - 1 times
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • Fish Oil 
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • skin rash med x 2
Meds not complete
 Meds didn't take
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS  missed 1
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
Meds we don't have
  • Sleep factor
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 
  • Creon (pancrilipase
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment