Sunday, June 22, 2014

Time with Dad!

Today I kept the kids all day while Molly was in bed with a migraine. We had a lazy day. The kids were in their pjs half the day and we had waffles for lunch! Sebastian was very good in the morning. He played a lot with Judah and Willow. He tried to teach Willow how to play Connect 4 but I think she just liked putting the checker into the slots. He also played a lot of trains with Judah, setting up the track and letting him drive his new trains all up and down the long bridge he built. Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun

After breakfast we went to Bush park. Sebastian rode his bike while Judah and Willow ran behind him. Judah now tries to keep up with Sebastian when we are at the park. He always runs behind him chasing him down. He has changed a lot in the last few months where he will follow my directions if I ask him to stop or come here. Today's challenge was Willow. She did not want to be at the park at all. She didn't want to walk, or have me carry her. She liked swinging but that was about it.

When we got home everyone ate ice cream and then as the evening went on Sebastian started to get out of control. He got several punishments but the worst come after he hit me in the chest. I was going to take him to see the movie Maleficent but now he will have to wait until it comes out on DVD. I then explained to him that we don't hit people, hopefully it went through. He says he does a lot of things because he is trying to be funny. Maybe we can try to focus on other things that are actually funny.

Molly here-
Thanks Scott for taking over the blog tonight - that means so much to me!!!

I just wanted to add some things that happened today. I was in bed. Judah & Sebastian came clanging into the room. Judah came over to my side of the bed and said, "Mommy! How are you!" Then he climbed up on the bed & sat beside me. He picked his nose, pulled out his finger and put it near my face. I started scooting away from him, giving him a disgusted look. He continued moving his finger towards my face. He said, "Mmmm bookah.. bite! Mmmm.. chew!" Where did he learn "booger"?? We really don't use that word here. Then he went to the foot of the bed and made his way under the blanket.. popping his head out at the top right next to me! He had a big smile on his face. I told him I didn't feel good. He kissed my nose. I told him my head had an ouch. He kissed my head. He laid his head down and kissed my arm. So sweet.

Willow laid down beside me & I put her to sleep. I asked her if she went to the park. I was excited to hear about it and she could tell. She kept telling me about about the swing. She told me Sebastian pushed her on the swing. I asked her if there were squirrels (there usually are). Then she spun her finger around in the air, showing me how the squirrels ran up the trees. I asked her if she crossed the bridge and she told me yes.

Around dinner time I texted Scott and told him I would try to help with Sebastian. I could hear Sebastian & Scott clearly from the bedroom, things hadn't sounded good for much too long. I talked to Sebastian, telling him we could go in the garage & talk. I was going to talk with him about using his inside voice & have him draw pictures of things that upset him. I had a few different ideas on things we could do peacefully in the garage. But then I laid my head back down on my pillow & felt very much like I was going to vomit. Plans cancelled. Back to bed.

Judah meds.
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 2/day
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morningli>
  • Creon (pancrilipase) - did we have any this day?
  • Miralax 1-2 times day x 1
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily  - did we have yogurt??
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • WP Minerals 1/day
Meds didn't take
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day -
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day ???
  • Sleep factor
  • Fish Oil 
  • his b-12/folinic shot

No comments:

Post a Comment