Thursday, June 19, 2014

How Did He Know??

Willow & Judah had to get in a couple more episodes of stressful chaos before the new day began last night. At a quarter to midnight, Willow woke up sick. Within the next 15 minutes, Judah woke up sick. They both had the same smelling vomit. I have no idea what they ate yesterday. Willow's bed was covered, poor girl was swimming in the middle of it. Judah was able to make it to the bathroom in time, but I couldn't get him facing the direction he needed to be.. instead he was facing me, so that was awesome. They were fine all day today. They woke up with temps & were sluggish, but eventually they shook it off & had a pretty decent day. Willow was still tired throughout the day, laying on the floor. She crashed out early.

Sebastian spent time with Gramma today. They finished up his nature poster.

Another hot day. Sebastian's mailbox card today was S for spread. I picked shaving cream art as an activity where he could do lots of spreading. I was hoping to do this outside - but the heat & bright sunlight was too much. It ended up being a garage activity. Willow & Bash really enjoyed it. Sebastian had blue goop all over his body. There was lots of washing off during & after that event. We probably went through 7 large rags while we were painting!

Scott took Sebastian & Willow with him to drop off our gigantic bedroom TV. Someone actually wanted to buy that thing! Of course, it was dirt cheap. I really didn't think anyone would buy it though. After all, you won't find one single television under 30 inches on the market that is impossible to lift. My bedroom may have been the last place left to come for that. ;) Not to mention the flat screens & HD that TVs have now!. Do TVs even come without a flat screen anymore?? I wouldn't know, I live with Scott. I've had that TV for probably 10 years - an old landlord left it for me when I moved into one of his townhouses, which was nice because I had no TV at the time. I used it for years. It was usually hooked up to a DVD player as a means to listen to my Cd's. Goodbye old friend, I'm glad you never landed on my foot.

Judah had a crazy, incredible day. This morning he turned around from his seat at the kitchen table and said, "Mommy! Catch!" Then he threw a Rice Chex at me! He also threw a handful of rocks at me today (at my face!), which was not so awesome. I was about a foot away from him!

He was basically talking with his siblings for the most part today. Every once in a while I would look over at Sebastian with my, "Holy crap!" face on. For some reason Sebastian didn't seem to be that shocked about his brother answering his questions, it was as if this had been happening all along. ?!?

Judah kept a dry diaper all day long! I forgot to put him in underwear.

Judah jumped up from the table while he was in the middle of eating his lunch. He went to the hallway closet, opened the door & pointed to the top shelf. I asked him if he wanted a blanket or the dog toy.. I didn't what the heck he would want from up there. Then I spotted the yoga mat & pulled it out. He smiled & grabbed it. He wanted a massage in the middle of his lunch! ha. He has NEVER requested a massage before! When he knows it's massage time he will follow you around, waiting for his massage. But this was nowhere near massage time! Rosemary comes after lunch time - she used to come twice a week & is now once a week. I wonder if he was missing her? I don't think so though, he's been very physically affectionate today. As soon as I laid out the mat he jumped onto it, landing tummy down, ready to start his massage. He was even humming during parts (which meant he was enjoying it). He hummed when I had my face pressed up against his.

I told Sebastian to stop throwing pillows at Judah & Judah came up and gave me a kiss, ha. He's given me lots of kisses today. He's actually been doing the "thank you" kiss for years.

Judah also said, "Mommy, come on!" when he wanted me to go in the house. He said something like, "Mommy let me have it!" when I had something he wanted & I wouldn't give it to him. It was strange. All of a sudden he was vocalizing things that I know he has been trying to for years. And it all came so naturally. He didn't show an ounce of surprise or excitement about it. It was as if he had been doing this all along.

The strangest thing - When Scott, Willow & Sebastian left to drop off the TV, I stayed at the house with Judah, so he could do his painting. The other 2 had already done theirs. Willow was very involved in Sebastian's painting experience, in an uninvited sort of way. I thought it would be best if Judah had some space away from others for this. Knowing him, he wasn't going to partake in this event if the other 2 were trying to help. He enjoyed the shaving cream (step one). The second step, 4 minutes later, was the paint. Suddenly his interest was completely gone, vanished! I kept painting, hoping he would become curious & return, but no such luck. He just wanted to go in. He stood at the door & waited for me, showed me that he couldn't turn the knob, tried to pull me away & was even verbalizing that he wanted to go in.

So we went in. He went straight to my bedroom door & stopped, as if he was hesitant to enter. I told him to go in & I followed. He looked around the room (which had just been jumbled around due to the TV leaving - we had to make a gigantic pathway). He spotted a box underneath a pile of clothes & a stack of folders. He pointed at it. I got it out & he started to open it. This box was not labeled - it looked like any other cardboard box. This box contained the last 2 brand new trains that Meemaw & Granddad had sent. We had been giving them to the kids slowly, as rewards mostly. We had kept the box hidden. I have NO IDEA how he knew. He opened it up and grabbed his trains, with a big smile & bright eyes. He had waited for everyone to leave, played with me for 5 minutes & then he knew it was time to get those trains! hahaaa. Seriously! I really do think this was planned! We've had those trains for days.. he's just been waiting for the moment he could get to them! He got to play with them without siblings around for a while - which I'm sure he relished in.

Judah was playing on the couch with one of his new trains. I said "Train track?" and took one of the new trains to the playroom to play on the track. He looked up, "Train track??" and ran to follow me, haha.

Sebastian spotted the brand new, shiny trains when they returned home. He thought the story of Judah finding them was really funny.

Sebastian convinced me to do his massage tonight. He said he doesn't feel relaxed after Daddy does it. After I did it tonight he said he still wasn't relaxed. He had an incredibly difficult time trying to stay somewhat still during the massage. I asked him very seriously, "Do you think you aren't able to stay still?" He didn't answer. I kept him distracted by having him count with me, that helped some.

I gave Talana the day off. Well, sort of. Since the kiddos were sick & Bash was with Gramma, I told her that I was fine without help today. I didn't think the kids would do more than lay around. I was completely wrong about that! I really wish I wouldn't have told her she didn't need to come!! She will be here tomorrow.

Judah meds.
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 2/day
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morningli>
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • Miralax 1-2 times day
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • Arctic Cod Liver Oil 1 teaspoon
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day
  • his b-12/folinic shot
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • WP Minerals 1/day
Meds didn't take
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • Sleep factor
  • Fish Oil 

No comments:

Post a Comment