Sunday, June 15, 2014

Wake Up! It's Father's Day!

This morning I of course woke up to Judah on one side of me & Willow & Scott on the other. Judah woke up right after I did & raced out of the bed. He came back with 2 of his new trains. He played on the bed for a while. I told him he needed to go potty. I told him that Porter & Victor could go to the potty with him. He got up & went potty! I followed him to make sure that's what was happening.

Later Judah came back into the bedroom (I was still in bed with Willow & Scott). He yelled, "Wake up!!" haha. That was a first! I'm so glad he is learning useful phrases like that, sigh.

Scott made everyone waffles this morning. Sebastian made 3 cards this morning with the supplies I had left out for him (as he had requested). He made a card from each of the kids. They were Father's Day cards for Scott! He tried to have Willow & Judah do their own. I think Willow did some coloring (on everyone's, oops!). He put stickers on Judah's card that were things Judah liked & did the same for Willow. Then he strategically placed stickers on a small children's hanger, which was to be used as a place where Daddy could hang his "tie necks", as Sebastian calls them. Apparently the stickers are supposed to keep the ties from falling off. He is a future Pinterester for sure! ;) Sebastian & I made a comic book paper weight for Daddy. We Mod Podged a few comic book characters onto the biggest rock Sebastian & I could find in his rock collection (one he calls Dino). I used Mod Podge for my first time last night - I love it!!!

The kids gifted Papa a "memory jar" this afternoon. I'll try to remember to post a picture of it on here. It's pretty cool! It wasn't long before all of the kids were off with Gramma & Papa for the day. The headed to the Bounce House!

Scott & I had a lazy day at home mostly. I wasn't feeling so hot, back pain & head pain. Scott did laundry & watched TV. Later we went out for mochas & to pick up dinner. Scott is cooking lobster for dinner.

The kids came home, flying threw the door & bouncing from wall to couch to ceiling! Sebastian was throwing things - mostly dog toys & pillows. With four adults in the room calmly trying to talk him down, he did a little better than usual. As Gramma & Papa were leaving I stood over Sebastian & held onto him. I told him that I had missed him & gave him a hug. Then Willow, Sebastian & I went directly (almost directly - a few pillows were thrown) to our bed & laid down. Sebastian got his massage from Daddy afterwards & everyone is now in bed!

Judah had a big poop today.

We weren't able to do his shot tonight. Willow was up a lot.

Judah meds.
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 2/day
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morningli>
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • Miralax 1-2 times day
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • Arctic Cod Liver Oil 1 teaspoon
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day
  • Sleep factor
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • WP Minerals 1/day


Meds didn't take
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • his b-12/folinic shot
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Fish Oil 

No comments:

Post a Comment