Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"Noooooo!!!!!"

Judah lights up when I play with him. And I don't have to be the one to initiate the play anymore. He does that now too, pretty much daily. He likes to show others what he likes - his favorite toy, video, etc. Today he ran up to me & showed me a video he was watching on YouTube on my phone. He was so excited, watching the video then looking up at me with big eyes, waiting to see my reaction when his favorite parts were about to happen. He said, "down" when the train went down the hill and named some things in the video, but I couldn't understand his words. He pointed out the interesting parts of the video and the unique features of that particular play set. Some of these were: doors that Thomas could push open and drive through, a Chuggington train crashing Thomas and more. We looked at one of his train sheets, one that has a huge amount of trains on it. He named some of the regulars. Then he pointed out trains that are hardly ever (if ever) mentioned in the show. He named each one-  Duck, Diesel199 and more. They were trains I'd never heard of or seen, and he was saying the name that was written underneath each one. He knew exactly who they were! He seemed to find interest in the ones that I pointed out & read.. as if he was thinking that I was showing him MY favorites, haha. He went back to play trains and I motioned for Willow to come over & look at the train sheet. She was very happy about that. We did sound effects and she found Thomas on the page a few times. Then she galloped away singing.

When Judah showed me the train video, he named the gas cars as "milk". I told him they were gas. From his look it seemed like he had clearly understood, and he didn't call them milk anymore

Judah said "okay" a lot today. It was mostly at times when I had just figured out what he was trying to tell me. "You want to watch trains?" would be my guess and he would say, "Okaaay" (which sounded a lot like, well, i guess so...") after he had just worked so hard trying to convey his message, ha. It was basically always when he was trying to get me to do something for him, haha. He can say "okay" very clearly now!!! Although he did say "okay" when I asked him to get out of the van.

Oh! Another time he said "okay" was when I put one of the corn bags Erin had made for us a long time ago in his lap & told him to keep it there. He needed to calm down. I had been wondering if one of those would help. He said, "okay"& left it there for quite a while! He seemed to like it!

Judah was in underwear for a long time. I asked him many times if he needed to go potty. He refused every single time, even though he was doing a lot of potty dancing!! I didn't make him go to the bathroom, but I did ask him if he needed to way more than I should have. I really wanted to see if he would do it on his own. At some point he just peed his pants. He still refused to go to the bathroom, even after that! He was hooked on a Thomas video. I had to carry him. He had wet his shorts, underwear, socks & shoes.. the same thing he did the other day.

Judah ran outside when we all went outside. But it wasn't long before he wanted to go back in. He had no desire to play outside at all, it wasn't like him.

Willow rode down the driveway on her toy fearlessly! I made a video. Sebastian & Willow had been sitting on the garage floor, coloring in their separate coloring books. Later, Willow got her coloring book and tried to color as she flew down the driveway on her toy, ha! She did that until I tried to make a video - then she was done.

Sebastian wore a fun winter hat for Happy Hat Day at school. His class celebrated his birthday today. He came home with a construction paper "hat" wrapped around his head (green of course, his favorite). His teacher always makes a point of using their favorite colors. His hat read "Cumpleanos Feliz Sebastian!" He made a list of 15 kids that he wants to invite to his birthday party. This is useful for me, but even better was that it redirected & calmed him - I just had to keep the little ones out of his hair. He numbered the page (a lot of backward numbers - need to work on that) and wrote the names of each friend he is going to invite.

Scott went to a sensory seminar tonight. I had to stay home & catch up on my week!! He said a lot of the information went flying over his head. Unfortunately he didn't walk out with much, if any, information we could apply in our lives.

The kids hung out with Gramma & Papa. Gramma took Bash to the park.

The boys got their massages tonight. Bastian read an entire Scooby Doo phonics book! He never once floated away or ignored me. It was a miracle! And now we are caught up! Mailbox cards start up again tomorrow!

Judah pooped twice - tiny & large, formed. I had to basically force his grape iron drink down his throat tonight. He's never taken it & really did not want to tonight! I wanted him to taste it, so he would know it didn't taste bad. I thought maybe after that he would take it willingly. I tried it myself first just to make sure. I've made the awful mistake of forcing my kids to take something orally & then tried it later - and been horribly disgusted. THAT will make you feel awful!!!

Judah woke up with a bad, bloody nose at 2 in the morning (last night). Blood was running like a faucet out of his nose & into his mouth. He was scared, Scott and I both held him until it stopped.

Sebastian didn't like the trout burger I made him in the oven for lunch - however, when you make it in the skillet he loves it. Now I know!

The kids had me RUNNING today. I've got to learn to say "No!!!!" or maybe, "Nooooo!! Oh my god noooooo!!!" haha, just kidding. Willow says, "Oh my god. My god." sometimes, it's the funniest thing ever.

I tried to get in touch with Nick tonight. I have no idea what Bash needs to wear, or if he's in the wedding, Mom wants me to ask him what Boone would like to do when he's here in TWO DAYS, She wants to take Boone to Portland but doesn't know what a good place to go would be.

Judah MEDS TAKEN:

  • Probiotic (currently Lichi Super Fruit, Super Probiotic)

       1 caplet every morning


  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU
One daily (every morning)

  •    Levocarnitin 10% (L-Carnitine 1g/10mL)
            1 Tablespoon (15 ML) every morning

  • Beta TCP
1-4 daily (for constipation) - did once


IronUp 

                  1 teaspoon daily 

 


  • WP Minerals
1 tablet daily
 


  • Bethanechol 25 mg
   ½ tablet twice a day


 
 


  • Methylcobalamin Injection 20 mg/ML (b12)

      .05 ML daily (every night)

Administer B-12 daily for a week (May 30, 2014 is 3rd day.) Then add folinic acid .05ml to each shot.

  •  Sleep Factors                                    

      1-2 pills nightly (took 2)

 

  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid & Methyl B-12 (Kirkman brand)

       3 capsules every morning


  • Miralax

1-2 times a day (had once today)
 

  • 1 teaspoon Black Strap Molasses in almond milk


      Daily

  Didn't complete all doses: 
  • Creon (Pancrilipase)


          daily

  • Organic coconut butter1-3 teaspoons daily -
Creon & coconut butter were in a baby food- he only ate a little bit.




  •  Clindamycin Phosphate Lotion  (Generic for Cleocin-T)

Apply a thin amount to affected area twice daily for two weeks. Then apply twice weekly as needed.  - did just one time

 Meds not completed:





  • Powder B-6

  • Mix 1 teaspoon powder B-6 with 5 oz. water. Give ½ teaspoon from this mixture every 3-5 days. (Scott unaware it was in fridge) - not necessary every single day.




    •  Oxy-Mag powder
    • ½ teaspoon once a day - he didn't drink all of it, put only 1/2 of a dose in his milk hoping it would work!!

    •  Arctic Cod Liver Oil (Nordic Naturals)      - ordered tonight!                                              
              380 EPA/510 DHA                                                                          
              8 Fluid Ounces/237 ml                                                                               
     1 teaspoon daily

     

    As needed:


    Child enema (after more than 24 hours no bowel movement)

    Suppository – We usually go straight to enema.

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment