Thursday, June 26, 2014

Driveway Art

The lady working with Judah seems to be pretty much right at home here, which is great. Willow freaked out when T arrived this morning - she just wasn't expecting her. But shortly after T was doing Willow's hair & her doggy's! Before T left today I asked her if Willow had said her name yet. She hadn't. I asked Willow to say T's name, speaking it very slowly & clearly to her. She looked like she was coming up with the best response, as if we were playing a game. She finally made a sound, moving her tongue side to side in her mouth. I asked her to say T's name again and she did the same thing, ha! T & I were laughing pretty hard. She said that just made her day.

I went to the doc this afternoon. She thinks the best thing to do, given my debilitating migraines & some other factors, is to see a neurologist. She gave me some samples of migraine meds to use until my neurologist appointment. I was also given a paper of exercises to do to help my back.

I arrived home from my appointment to find Judah & T decorating the driveway with sidewalk chalk and Sebastian circling the yard on his bike. T & Judah had drawn a big train track on the driveway. Later I was in the garage with Judah & I asked him if he had been writing on the driveway. He looked at their driveway art and told me, "train track!" Then he took me to the tracks & we ran them, ending up at the garage because of the downward slope at the end of the line.

Judah is still clinging to me like crazy when T is here. It's been a real challenge trying to get him to separate from me, which means he also isn't getting as much one-on-one time with T as he could be. I would like to have the time to catch up on housework, and to play & work with Sebastian & Willow! It's a slow start for sure. Right now it feels like family, hanging out & having fun.

Scott came home while I went to the doctor. This gave him a chance to work with T for his first time.

Judah has been dancing & happy pretty much the entire day. It was really hard to get him to bed tonight! I think all of the kids had a really good day.

Judah had one bm -


Judah meds.
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
  • Miralax 1-2 times day - 2 times
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day - 2 times today 
  • his b-12/folinic shot
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily - 1 times
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS  took 1
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning
  • skin rash med x 2
Meds not complete
 Meds didn't take
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS  missed 1
  • Fish Oil 
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
Meds we don't have
  • Sleep factor
  • Creon (pancrilipase
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment