Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Whole Box of Trains!

Judah & I were leaving in the car as the rest of our 5 person family was heading out in the van. Judah said from his car seat, "Bye Daddy! Bye Baby!" He probably said "Bye Bash" as well, but I had stepped away. He munched on Rice Chex as we rode along. After he finished them he said, "Mommy". I said, "Yes?" He said, "eat", to which I replied, "You want more to eat?" Then he told me, "ack.. ack". He wanted a snack! "You want a snack? How about chips?" That's how he refers to French fries sometimes. He said, "Chiiips!" I said, "French fries?" and he repeated that as well! That was amazing! He initiated the conversation, told me what he needed (snack) and told me the snack he wanted as well!

I kissed Judah goodbye at some point today and said, "love you". He responded with, "Bye Mommy! uv you!" Again, ridiculously amazing!

Willow took off down the sidewalk while we were playing outside. The second time she did this I picked her up & carried her inside. She was kicking & screaming. Later we were outside again.. same thing. Ugh!!! I just never know how far she is going to cross the line & how much she really comprehends when it comes to basic safety. Will she step into the street to see if I run after her? And when I run after her will she run into the street? Of course she will run into the street at that point - there's no doubt in my mind about that! When a car goes by and she's on the sidewalk, she will sometimes get a bit shaken for a second. So apparently vehicles in motion can frighten her. But do they frighten her because they are big & loud? Does that panic fade away in time? Or do they frighten her because she has a concept of serious danger there? It's near impossible to teach a mischievous 2 year old the dangerous reality of these situations!

The kids were gifted a box of new trains today! Many, many thanks to Granddad & Meemaw for that incredible surprise!! They all enjoyed them so much. Judah was chattering away! Talana was here today. Judah sat beside me playing with one of his new trains while I talked with her. He spoke to me every 5 minutes or so. Those trains really excited him a lot!! Apparently he even said "good morning" to Talana! Scott said she put her hand over Judah's train while he was playing with it. Then she looked him in the eye & told him "good morning". She waited for him to reply. Once he said it (which was right away) she took her hand off the train & smiled at him.

The Talana visit went well. We signed paperwork & talked about what Scott & I wanted to focus on with Judah, how Talana could help & set a schedule for next week. She will start on Wednesday at 10am. She'll be here all day until Scott gets home.

Scott offered to blog it up tonight. Weird, right?!? I've got Father's Day presents to finish up. My entry ends here!

Today Judah and I went to music therapy. Angie had a full session of active music planned. We spent the entire session jumping, dancing and kicking. Judah seemed to have fun but didn't talk a  whole lot.

Judah and I also went to speech therapy later in the day. Today he saw a new therapist and seemed to warm up to her very quickly. They spent a lot of time on the ipad doing several different apps. Judah said a lot of two word phrases like "hat on" or "lights off". I really liked the therapist a lot more than his current therapist. She might have a regular Saturday session at 12:00 open in a few weeks. She is suppose to let us know. We would probably either drop the Tuesday session or just have two session as week.

The rest of the day seemed to go by fast. Lots of shopping today at Wal-Mart, Costco, and Roths. Willow shouted all through Costco "Molly!!!"  lol. The kids were all very active when we got home for dinner. Judah had a dry diaper the entire day so we rewarded him with a new train that we got from memaw and granddad, which I think he his currently sleeping with!

Judah meds.  
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 2/day
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morningli>
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • Miralax 1-2 times day
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Sleep factor
  • Arctic Cod Liver Oil 1 teaspoon
Meds didn't take
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily
  • his b-12/folinic shot

No comments:

Post a Comment