Monday, June 30, 2014

Sun & Water

The kids played in the sprinkler a lot today. It amazed me how long they were able to stay in those sun rays. I was watching them from any shady spot I could find! Sebastian is getting really good at our generic "Slip n' Slide". Unfortunately the water line that keeps water spraying on the mat ripped today. Unfixable. Sebastian thought the whole thing was trash. Nope, now you just have what I had as a kid (minus the inflated landing area)! Now you set the hose at the top of the mat to keep the mat wet.

Everything breaks here. Today I dropped my phone (which has happened over a THOUSAND times). The screen broke into a million pieces, as if a semi had just run over it, when it had really just landed on the kitchen floor because Mommy had too much crap in her hands. Our broom snapped in half the day before yesterday, no joke.

So yeah, get to me by email. My phone still works but is mighty dangerous. Scott cut his finger on my phone screen tonight. I'm sure as heck not holding it against my face!! I'm not ignoring your texts & calls.. just email.

Gramma picked up a slew of birthday items for the Star Wars party today. Very nice.

So far I've only contacted one parent - inviting their kid/s over for a play date. They aren't able to do that for another month though. Gotta get Sebastian someone to run around with over here!! I'll write some others tomorrow.

Judah progress was about the same today? Still repeating words people say - clearly a lot of the time. He didn't seem to understand some directions I gave him like, "Close the door", "pants off" and "bring me your bowl". He had 2 enormous poops.



Judah meds.
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • Miralax 1-2 times day - 2 times
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day 
  • his b-12/folinic shot
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily - 1 times
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morning
  • Creon (pancrilipase
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day  - 1 tsp
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Fish Oil 
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • skin rash med x 1
Meds not complete
 Meds didn't take
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS  missed 1
Meds we don't have
  • Sleep factor
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment