Friday, June 20, 2014

A Flood of Milk & Toilet Water


"Wait for me!! Wait for me!!" Judah screamed as he tried to catch up.

Rosie came for the massage. While we waited on Scott to get here, conversation sparked between Rosie & Talana. They had a lot in common! It sounded like they traveled in the same circles. T's instructor wrote a paper on QiGong apparently. I'd like to read that.

This morning the kids, T & I all walked/ran/rode (sebash), up and down the street. Willow was so tired by 1pm - not sure if it was the new morning exercise or her sick bugs still lingering.

We had lunch outside - Sebastian's idea. The lawn guys came when we were almost done. He told me many times that he would wait until next week to do the backyard (where we were). I told him many times that we could just go inside! Pixie wasn't helping any. He wasn't scared of her, but she was sure protecting us! Anyway, lawn guy won. He isn't doing it until next week.

T wants to smash the "go hit little sister" behavior that happens when Judah is upset. Plan A is for her to take him outside to play when she arrives. There is no Plan B yet.

The kids were completely comfortable with T today. Judah was upset when she tried to teach him not to do certain things (hitting, driving trains off the table). "Judah has gentle hands!" That probably freaked him out since he never hears that here & there probably wouldn't be much reason for them to be saying it at school. He still gave T hugs & played with her, etc. It was pretty apparent that he was upset mainly about things changing - and in a way that meant he had to work!!

Judah gave Rosemary (massage trainer) snuggles (this is new) & said in his high-pitched, tiny voice "Bye! Bye!" when she was getting ready to leave.

Unfortunately Judah clung to me like an extra appendage most of the day.

Cooper & Trent came around today. I explained to T that Sebastian wasn't allowed to play with them & told her why. As I'm telling her this we are gazing down the street at Cooper & Trent running around in the street. There was a dog with them. The dog sits down & rolls over (obviously wanting to be petted) & Cooper begins hitting the dog, many times. Eventually they made their way to our house, asking to play, asking to take Sebastian's skateboard and ride down the street, not leaving the garage when I repeatedly told them I needed to close it. I told them "no" to their questions. Sebastian listing off ideas on how he would be able to play with them in the future wasn't helping any though, mainly just confusing them I think. Sebastian bragged to them that he has gotten to go into the street recently - I think he was looking for them to accept him.

Anyway, I told them  that Sebastian needed to go inside. Sebastian asked if he could play with them now (since they were at our house) and I said "No. You aren't allowed to." Cooper & Trent looked at me as if they were going to say, "How dumb. We didn't do anything! You're stupid." But they didn't say a word - until I went inside. That's when they told Sebastian that they never want to play with him again because he asks his mom about everything. Sebastian came inside, looking sad but holding it together - telling me his ideas on how he could make them like him again. Oh my god I want to throw those boys down the street into a brick wall!!!

After Sebastian came inside, I told him that those boys weren't nice kids & that he deserved nice friends, not kids that were mean to him. Eventually we were able to get off that subject - then  he moved on to talking about the girls down the street that he had seen painting the fence today. He said he knew them & asked if he could play with them. I told him that it would be fine as long as they were nice to him. I told him that they had to want to play with him though - I should have said we can ask them & see if they want to play. ?!??! Okay, NOW you can call me dumb & stupid.

We'll see what happens with the neighbor girls. I will email some of his friend's parents about play dates as well (those birthday invites will sure come in handy!). I told him that a parent of one of his friend's had emailed yesterday about the party, also saying they wanted to do play dates over the summer. Mom is also going to take him on a play date with a kid his age that she has connections to, lol.

Judah progress - verbally good & even behavior wise I saw a tiny bit of improvement (due to T). And oh so playful today!

I picked up a Cars play rug for 3 bucks today. I handed it to Judah since he was basically crying out to see it. Willow got a hold of the other end of the rug & they tugged back and forth on it, reaching towards one another, trying to hit each other, nearly the entire way home. I was finally able to get it  from them. A map of Radiator Springs is featured on the rug - with lots of roads to drive cars on & all of the original Cars characters hanging out somewhere in town.

Sebastian was upset tonight when I sent him straight to bed after taunting Willow, telling her she wasn't supposed to do things, teasing her, etc. During the day he had blamed her for many things that had happened (none of which she had done of course). I talked to him about it every single time it happened, which obviously did nothing. But tonight I sent him right to bed after he started pulling her hair while she was trying to go to sleep. This was followed by getting in her face and telling her that he was going to get a knife and cut the little baby into pieces (Willow being the baby). Thank god she didn't comprehend that. Immediately to bed. After that, he was surprised & upset that he couldn't get his massage. I don't know where the horrid comment came from. He was messing around & being somewhat obnoxious, but then that comment flew in out of nowhere. I was extremely shocked.

This morning a gallon of milk was spilled on the counter. I had it in a pitcher because it had been leaking from the jug it originally came in. Sebastian tried to pour it from the pitcher and the lid fell off, washing away into an ocean of cold milk. An hour or so later the bathroom flooded. The toilet was stopped up. Sebastian flushed it twice & then started plunging.. ??! We have told them repeatedly that they are not allowed to do that. He screamed & T found him.. I heard her saying, "Oh my goodness.. " And then I was on my knees mopping up lakes of toilet water with old towels. I had just swept and mopped that bathroom (at 2 in the morning) the night before last when the kids were puking!!

So, eventful morning, lots of people here today, awesome Judah progress rides on. Scott couldn't work from home. The kids all had lots of fun with T.

Judah meds.
  • Probiotic 1 daily in morning
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • Vitamin D3 2000 IU one daily(morning)
  • DMG 125 mg w/Folinic Acid &Methyl b-12 3 capsules in morning
  • DOCU 150/15ML Liq Hi-Tech 2 MLS 2/day
  • Levocarnitin 10% 1 Tablespoon 15MLS every morningli>
  • Creon (pancrilipase)
  • Miralax 1-2 times day
  • Oxy-Mag Powder 1/2 teaspoon 1/day
  • Molasses 1 tsp in almon milk
  • Arctic Cod Liver Oil 1 teaspoon
  • Organic coconut butter 1-3 tsp/day
  • his b-12/folinic shot
  • Beta TCP 1-4 daily
  • Bethanechol 25 mg 1/2 tablet 2/day
  • WP Minerals 1/day
  • Fish Oil 
Meds didn't take
  • Powder B-6 1/2 tsp (fridge mix) every 3-5 days
  • Iron up 1 tsp/day
  • Sleep factor

No comments:

Post a Comment