Friday, March 14, 2014

It's Curtains For Us!

Gramma & Papa picked up the kids after school got out.

I spent a lot of the day shopping for curtains online. The only windowed room that I didn't buy them for was our room. The living room will soon have maroon red windows with patterned lacy black curtains on top of them. The playroom is getting some olive green curtains. I found some cool Spiderman curtains for the boys room.  I bought them off the Wal-Mart site, but when we tried to pick them up they told us they were out. So I found a different set on eBay & bought them. Later I showed Sebastian both the Wal-Mart & eBay curtains, hoping he would like the eBay pair the best since I had just bought them. He pointed out that the Wal-Mart curtains probably match his bedding. Sure enough! That hadn't even occurred to me. I told him... "Well you'll get new bedding someday. The curtains I got you are RARE! EVERYBODY has Wal-Mart curtains!!" I explained to him that rare meant there were only a certain number of these curtains made. He said that I better get both sets because they might not have any of the rare ones left. ha!

Scott & I were out at Walmart picking up our new curtains, along with some other random things. We arrived home to find everyone waiting on us. I put the kids down while Daddy ran off to game. They slept past 2 in the morning! Usually Willow & Judah have both woken & found us a couple hours before then! I guess the 3 hours of Bauman's really wore them out!

We put all of Judah's liquid meds in his milk and sent them with Gramma & Papa. Unfortunately he has decided that he doesn't like plain almond milk & would not drink them. When he got home I added maple syrup and he drank almost 2 of them. So he probably got 1 L-carnitine & 1 Docusate Sodium (missed one of each). He definitely got his fish oil, 2000 i.u. vitamin d, three tablets 125 mg folinic acid with b-12, one probiotic, & maybe 1 Miralax.  Gramma & Papa reported a big poop in diaper. They also reported that he repeated more words than they could keep up with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment