Sunday, March 23, 2014

Please Give Me A Bite Of Waffle.

Poor Meemaw & Granddad ended up watching the kids for hours today! They are going to sleep good tonight. Even the kids fell asleep quickly!!

Scott & I did the weekend grocery shopping. I was swept away into curtain land, just another captured victim. Curtains are such a permanent fixture in your home. How often do people buy new curtains? I'm guessing not often. Such tough decisions! Textured or smooth? Sheer or money saving thermal? Two panels or one? Tie-backs or no tie-backs? Luckily I was set on most of the colors, so I could immediately eliminate all of the other colors. But then that pretty off-white lace set starts calling out my name.. and the royal blue valance tells me it wants to come home.. Curtain land is a trap! Don't go there!!

I also found ribbon for 25 cents, another trap.

I took a break to eat at Subway while we were there. When I left, I did not grab my shopping cart, parked neatly beside me. It happened to be carrying a prescription (that I had waited on for half an hour) and the only pair of sunglasses I have left. Instead, I opted to walk out of Subway and pick up a new cart, parked neatly beside the entrance. I didn't even realize I had done this until we were getting ready to leave in the car, after our very long shopping trip. Scott stood in line at customer service while I questioned employees. No dice. Inquiring at Subway did not occur to us. When we got home I called to see if my items had been found - luckily the lady who answered had spoken with the Subway guy earlier. He had tried to hand my things to her & she had told him she would be right back to get them. Scott drove all the way back to the store and picked them up.

Susan & Alvin spoiled us with La Hacienda Real take-out this evening. They leave tomorrow, but will stop by for a short while in the morning.

Willow sat on my lap this morning as I was eating my pancakes & said, "Please give me a bite of waffle." She said this every time she wanted a bite. She said this a lot. Judah told Scott, "I want my shoes." when he wanted to go outside. He also said, "go outside" to let Scott & Granddad know what he wanted to do. This evening he tried to have a conversation with me, talking away while looking me right in the eye. He never does this! He seemed very confident in his huge attempt to chat with me. I was crouched down at his level, just agreeing with whatever he was saying, wishing so badly I knew what he was saying. I could have just agreed to buying him 10 new cars, who knows. But whatever I agreed to I will happily do!  It was awesome. I hope this continues!!

Judah had 1 tablespoon (one dose) of the doctor prescribed L-carnitine. He had 2 doses of Docusate Sodium, 2000 i.u. vitamin d, three tablets 125 mg folinic acid with b-12, one probiotic, fish oil & 2 doses of Miralax. No bowel movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment