Thursday, October 10, 2013

4 Days!

Sebastian has a 4 day weekend! I don't know why I put the exclamation point. He really doesn't seem to have any interest in having 2 extra days off, which is almost a full school week! Life is truly one day at a time to little kids. Why can't it be that way for adults?

Tomorrow we are going to a play date at the Discovery Center. I'm thinking positive. I'll keep them there until they seem exhausted just to avoid a meltdown when it's time to go. Fully worth it.

What do you do when your kids hit one another in the backseat while you are driving & there is no way to put space between them? We seriously need a realistic solution to this. Perhaps I could build a wall between them? Perhaps I could tie a car seat to the roof? Sebastian would enjoy that.

Judah peed in the potty for the first time at school today! They were so excited that they took a moment to write it down in his daily notebook. It is the second entry of the school year, sigh.

I've got to rest up for tomorrow, goodnight.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment